On this page, you will find helpful materials for preparing for the wildlife portion of the Indiana Envirothon Competition.
2021 Wildlife Resources
- ESA Basics
- Animal Tracks of IN Tamara Eder; Lone Pine Publishing, 2001; ISBN: 1-55105-307-1
- American Wildlife & Plants: A Guide to Wildlife Food Habits Martin, Zim, Nelson; Dover Publications, Inc., 1951; ISBN: 0-486-20793-5
- DNR Fish and Wildlife
- Be familiar with About Us; Hunting Guide; 2020-2021 Seasons; Fishing Guide; Nongame & Endangered Wildlife; Nuisance Wildlife; Wildlife Resources; Wildlife Diseases; Animals; and Invasive Species
- Ranaviruses: Emerging Threat to Amphibians
- Wildlife Ecology and Forest Habitat
The Envirothon is a competitive learning event for high school-aged students, testing their knowledge of environmental resources including soil, water, forestry, wildlife and various current environmental issues.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Indiana Envirothon regional and state competition will be held virtually. Please see the Rules and Regulations for more information on this.